REPORTING MANAGER: Manager – Administration and Executive Support
The purpose of this position is for handling all travel related inquiries and to provide a one-stop travel solution to all the stakeholders. The job holder is also responsible for Admin liaison and any initial support that may be needed for non-Blr location offices.
- Support/oversee Travel Desk arrangements for all non-executive Embassy employees. This includes – ticketing Air / Rail / Bus/ Rental Car, Hotel accommodation bookings, Support in organizing various events such as seminars, conferences, etc.; Handling Visa processing / Forex / Travel Insurances; car Rental arrangements and Processing all travel related invoices for vendors payment on timely basis.
- Co-ordination with empaneled travel agencies for booking Air / Rail / Bus tickets on requirement of internal department/functions for official/business travel. Help design and create travel itineraries for stakeholders based on their requirements adhering to In-house travel policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with Finance for settling travel claims & monthly billing clearance.
- Preparing monthly MIS and Periodical travel reports.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures adhering travel norms.
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs.
- Provide Admin support to non-Bangalore office locations while setting up and also, when required.
- Any other Admin related job which will be assigned on time to time on need basis / business exigencies.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelors degree with three years prior experience in Administration/travel desk operation.
- Knowledge of international and domestic ticketing, hotel & car booking, visa, passport, forex etc.
- Open to extend the work hours as and when necessary.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi task.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Pleasing personality & interpersonal skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: