REPORTING MANAGER: Sr. Manager Debt and Bank
Assist in multiple debt raise proposals covering initial documentation, assistance to lenders, disbursements and handling debt MIS & SAP entries for the same.
- Assist in preparation of loan proposal covering financial model (construction finance model, LRD model, residential project model), teaser, report and related notes to be submitted to bankers.
- Co-ordinate with internal teams for the details required in to be sent to lenders.
- Addressing banker / lender queries.
- Prepare comparatives of term sheets from Lenders.
- Quick turnaround time for creating report / model required by lenders.
- Monitoring and creating checklist post-sanction and ensuring documentation in place including coordinating with secretarial team for required resolutions, accounts / finance team for account opening, fees payments, etc.
- Assist lender’s third party consultants such as valuers, lender’s engineers, lawyers in co-ordinating, providing information and ensure closure of reports.
- Submission of required KYC documents related to the Loan.
- Understanding of different type of mortgage, documentation.
- Ensuring all documents for the loan are stored in proper manner including all backup papers.
- Assist in sending correspondences to bank.
- Create SAP Entries for the new loan availed.
- Monitor vendor bills and follow up on the payment to them with accounts.
- Handling the operational requirements post sanction of loan facility – eg monitoring escrow accounts, debt servicing, monthly MIS requirements, organizing the documents, tracking of compliances, audit queries etc.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- B.Com with 4-8 years of Relevant Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PPT is a must.
- Knowledge of building construction finance, commercial real estate, residential real estate financial model, LRD financial model, hospitality industry model.
- Financial ratio analysis required for loan proposals covering ratio such as DSCR, LTV, waterfall structures, IRR, NPV, etc.
- Knowledge of all debt / bank related documents – mortgage deed, hypothecation deed, guarantee (personal guarantee / corporate guarantees), DPN and related stamping of documents.
- Understanding of valuation methods used in real estate sector such as DCF, comparative approach, residual value, etc.
- Good communication skills (written as well as oral).