REPORTING MANAGER: Head – Strategy & Acquisitions, Business Development.
- Evaluate deals for deployment of capital towards development of Industrial real estate.
- Workout cash flow model for evaluation of real estate Investment options in key market across India.
- Understand transaction structure, funding options and build financial models for deals under evaluation.
- Prepare and update business plan for various projects.
- Prepare presentations for the Board explaining deal economics.
- Review term sheet, definitive agreement and make necessary recommendations and suggestions to enable closure of deal.
- Post closure support in Asset Management by tracking performance of Asset against approved budget.
- Assess the impact of on new lease on the business plan and present case to the management.
- Assist in preparation of leasing proposal, review of lease documents and closure of leasing transaction.
- Prepare cash flow and track asset portfolio.
- Should be able to coordinate with cross functional team.
- Should have good network with Brokers, IPCs etc to source deals
- Should be able to go comprehend and assist in negotiating legal documents.
Ideal candidate should have following skill set:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Private Equity and Investment experience.
- Real Estate Valuation with Financial Modelling.
- Asset management by monitoring portfolio of existing asset.
- Good communication skill.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- CA/CFA with min 6 years of relevant experience.