- Managing all engineering, operations and maintenance functions, measurement/verification of technical parameters of the 100-MW plant.
- Planning and scheduling of staffing and manage contractors.
- Ensuring the project is operated in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Maintaining excellent communication with the contractor and site team, internal stake holders of Embassy Group.
- Provide inputs to the leadership team of Embassy Group on energy projects.
- Prepare monthly, annual reports and coordinate with the stake holders for 100MW solar plant.
- Attend to technical problems and coordinate with suppliers, contractors.
- Plan, monitor and control monthly generation and supply of units across Embassy Groups consumption points.
- Coordinate with external suppliers (3rd party and group captive).
- Coordinate and liason with state utility companies for monthly settlement activities.
- Bi-Annual reconciliation and of operations – supply, generation, plant performance, spares and warranty claims, costs.
- Identify cost and generation improvement plans and have a follow up plan.
- Identify opportunities with in Embassy Group on energy projects – New capacities / projects across India,
manage contracts, projects oversight and roll out support.
- Conduct site visits on a weekly basis / as required.
- Training of engineers.
- Be responsible for HSE functions.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- 10+ years solar sector experience with experience in project management, construction, O&M for projects totalling min 100MW in India.
- Experience and understanding of utility scale solar projects and its operations, preferrably in Karnataka.
- Deep understanding of project management and operations.
- Good record keeping and organizational skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to travel regionally, depending on project locations.
- Ability to problem solve both personnel issues and project issues.
- Understanding of Kannada will be an added advantage.