COMPANY: Embassy Interiors Pvt Ltd
The candidate will be responsible for on site management and coordination of the projects being executed by Embassy Interiors.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale Interior projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Managing multiple vendors & Supervise the work at site for a process oriented job completion efficiently.
- Prepare cost estimates / BOQ’s / BOM’s, sketches, layouts, specifications and other criteria pertinent to project development.
- Coordination with all Stake Holders, vendors, internal procurement team, site execution team for the smooth working of the project.
- Assist in preparation of Project progress report and addressing any RFI from site.
- Monitor the timely raising of invoices and collections from vendors and customers pertaining to the project.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging on site problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
||Projects Team / Services Team / Accounts Team / Procurement Team.|
||Customers / Vendors – Suppliers / Contractors.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 4-6 years Hands on experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
The candidate will be based out of Embassy Interiors office at Boulevard and must be well versed in the following software:
- AutoCad 2D / 3D
- Knowledge in MS Office / Primavera / Project management will be an added advantage..
Must have experience in analysing engineering drawing & Other documents to prepare time, cost, materials & Labour estimates.
Excellent communication skills, Key sense of Aesthetics, Organised, client focussed and well groomed.