COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
REPORTING MANAGER: Head – Investor Relations
Job Purpose: The Investor Relations function is a core component of the overall management framework at Embassy Office Parks. The primary focus of the role is to serve as the public face of the company to investors.
- The Investor Relations Officer will work closely with the CEO and the senior management team, as well as the sponsors of our business to ensure that we always communicate effectively with the unitholders, and achieve the objective of maximizing NAV, Unit Price and distributions.
- To work with the finance and leasing teams to ensure the financials and operating data of all the assets and the REIT portfolio are ready for public and internal review.
- To help the team present the strategy, the numbers and the story to all stakeholders, including institutional and retail investors, the regulators, the media, the research analyst community and the Board of Directors.
- To ensure that all disclosure and earnings are ready for public release every quarter (and the full financial year) and ensure our disclosure complies with all aspects of the REIT regulations.
- To help organize earnings calls and all logistics associated with the Annual General Meeting.
- To manage the infrastructure of the investor communications process – To help set up meetings, collate feedback, and maintain all IR-related website disclosure.
- To help set up and maintain the investor relations calendar, including senior management’s attendance at global investor conferences, trade shows, participation in non-deal investor roadshows and quarterly site visits with all investors and research analysts.
- To be responsible for supporting the PR function for the REIT, including help drive the PR strategy and ensuring its successful execution across print, tv and digital channels.
||Senior Management Team, Board of Director, PR and Marcom Teams.|
||Institutional and Retail investors, Regulators, Media, Research analyst community.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in an investor-facing role, either in public company Investor Relations, Investment Banking, Asset Management or Private Equity.
- An undergraduate degree from a top university; MBA / CFA / CA helpful, but not essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Strong financial, analytical and modeling skills: need to understand how the REIT works.
- Excellent communication skills a Must.
- A great attitude, a sense of humor and the desire to work with a hard-working and fun-loving management team.