COMPANY: EOPMSPL – Outsourced
REPORTING MANAGER: Head of OPERATIONS
We have a requirement for a dedicated Cost Accountant for Operations to work on ZERO Budgeting, creating Financial modeling for the CAM, EEPL, SPOC for creating / monitoring PR and maintaining a track on PO /Advances released for each Parks and track the same in line with the budgets created /approved.
To share the MIS on a fortnight, monthly and quarterly basis and bringing value adds in terms of analysis over the spends and reduce the adhoc requirements on procurements.
- Record procurement/vendor agreements, transactions on SAP.
- Verify all relevant approvals prior to releasing PO/WO as per the agreed technical and commercial terms.
- Ensure all the approvals are obtained as per DOA prior to release of WO.
- Monitor and track actual to budgets on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Base budgeting.
- SAP(PR&PO) related works.
- Financial reporting.
- Maintain, monitor/track actual numbers vis-a-vis budget and report on monthly basis (MIS and reporting).
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance & Accounting.
- Atleast 10 years of experience in SAP, PR & PO processes and MIS.
- Specialization in Financial Analysis is as added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge on zero budgeting.
- Cost accounting and auditing.
- Experience in MS Excel, Macros, pivots.
- Financial forecasting, financial modelling, analytics on expenses under various heads.
- Budget v/s actuals tracking and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: