COMPANY: Embassy Office parks
REPORTING MANAGER: CEO/Head-Investor Relations
Reporting to the CEO/Head-Investor Relations, the individual will be responsible for plan, design and delivery of all key branding and communication initiatives of the EOP focusing on enhancing the brand image and awareness on REIT in target markets / segments. He / she shall also anchor agency coordination, website maintenance, archives, vendor empanelment and provide MarCom support as assigned by reporting manager.
- Support the plan, development and delivery of marketing activities which will include brand building to ensure visibility across markets and target groups.
- Provide ideas, concepts and consultative advice for MarCom initiatives.
- Work with teams across the EOP and Group to ensure the consistency of the brand identity is maintained – Corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Ensure teams have access to updated brand style guides, guidelines, templates, and other materials required for branding & communication and adhere to the same.
- Help with interpretation of guidelines for unique / new branding and communications concepts / ideas.
- Drive brand understanding and support throughout the organization. Conduct sessions as needed to ensure employees are educated and understand the brand architecture, brand promise and identity standards and giving them the tools and training to become effective brand champions.
- Leverage digital and social media channels and work with the Digital SMEs to drive digital communications through web related activities, social media & other digital channels.
- Project manage, prioritize and coordinate marketing and communication activities.
- Manage and maintain the EOP website in terms of REIT , content, social media, queries etc.
- Manage track and record marketing expenditure against budgets.
- Monitor, measure and manage brand equity/strength. Ensure periodic reporting to the Steering Committee, action planning and execution by respective teams.
- Plan and execute ad campaigns and sponsorships on a continual basis for a better brand visibility. Work on suitable brand collaborations for better mileage.
- Identify, evaluate and review agencies that include Creative, Digital, Print etc. Assist with empanelment of agencies for common access across verticals. Evaluate, measure and categorize / rate service providers through Quality, Timelines and Cost.
- Manage Corporate Assets – All collaterals Brochures, Merchandise, AV, Embassy Post, Corporate Intranet, including Group website content. Maintain repository / reference library for all creatives and communication outputs.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA or PGDM with specialization in Marketing communications or related discipline.
- 10-12 years’ experience in managing Marketing communication initiatives.
- Prior experience of delivering innovative campaigns and program management for a company that has gone public.
- Strong writing skills.
- Effective oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task with proven organizational skills.
- Extensive marketing experience at senior level within real estate or professional services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build strong professional relationships with senior business professionals, both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to influence senior management.
- Ability to find a solution where it may seem impossible.
- Team player with ability to work through matrix structure.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: