COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt. Ltd
REPORTING MANAGER: Head Operations – India
Job Purpose: The position is a Techno-Commercial role accountable for Solar Power operations.
- Managing supply and generation of solar power.
- Conduct meetings between various stakeholders of Embassy Group and external to exchange information on assigned tasks and resolve problems.
- Work in accordance with Embassy Group’s procedures using applicable tools.
- In the limit of authority, negotiate key commercial terms of the transactions, prices and discuss technical and commercial issues.
- Support management in budget information and forecast of projects.
- Build and maintain Embassy Groups customer relationship with all consumers (Internal and external)
- Collect market information related to power business, with a specific focus on solar and wind power (market regulations, policies, customers consumption and ownership details, IPP’s in the market, trends, etc.)
- Conduct meetings with stakeholders (Embassy Group, key customers, other group companies that supply solar or wind or hydro power) and work on techno commercial points that are required by the specific transaction.
- Conduct meetings with collection agents / departments of the Embassy Group for billing and reconciliation of monthly / annual invoices and maintain book of accounts for Embassy Solar.
- Manage monthly generation and supply to various consumers with the support of project team whenever required.
- Handing over and managing the payments along with Accounts / Finance team for various work orders, bills, invoices, and in case of projects to project management.
- Upon request support project management during project execution, and execute work orders / commercial contracts, monitor the payments and collection of account receivables.
||Head of Operations, Finance & Accounts Managers, Legal Manager and Embassy Group Projects Team, Ground Power Plant Staff.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- 8-10 years Solar/Renewable energy sector experience
- Experience in Commercial Transactions/Negotiations/Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Planning, organizing and management skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial terms of transactions, prices and technical and commercial issues.
- Highly motivated and self- directed.
- Proven analytic ability and strong critical thinking skills.
- Advance MS Excel skills.