REPORTING MANAGER: VP – Finance and Accounts
Job Purpose: Reporting to the VP, Manager F&A will be an integral member of the middle management team and will assume a key role within the finance function to manage the F&A for assigned park / entities. The incumbent will be responsible for finalization of Accounts, Audit and MIS reports including accounting and control, receivables management, statutory dues, ERP implementation, internal and statutory audit, tax and other statutory compliance for the Park / entities.
- Ensuring monthly book closure and review and finalization of Accounts.
- Daily / Monthly maintenance of accounting records with requisite reconciliations, monthly review of GL, periodic vendor and client account reconciliations, monthly balance sheet review.
- Coordinating with internal & statutory auditors for statutory/ tax audits and ensuring all compliances under the regulatory acts. Interact with Auditors for Audit Queries Resolution and fulfilling their requirements.
- Preparation of various details statements for finalization of accounts like provision for expenses, Prepaid expenses, varies expenses accounts statements etc.
- Responsible for service tax, income tax and TDS payments.
- Ensure payment and accounting of inter- company transactions.
- Work closely with Audit & MIS team, Compliance Team for SEBI reporting and other requirements.
- Preparing for monthly cash flow statement of the Park / entities, Allocation of expenses and accounting the same in books. Bank balance & collection report. Compiling & send to VP on daily basis. Monitor on fund transfers & BRS updation.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare monthly expense report and submit to VP for review. Compare budget vs actual for all major expenses.
- Support the creation of Annual Budgets. Preparation of various accounts reports, MIS – closing of A/c s & variance analysis. Preparation of additional reports as & when required by VP & Finance team.
- Provide support to the Taxation Team as required.
- Ensure timely reconciliation and resolution of related party transactions and ensuring proactive review of the implications of arm’s length transactions, apt discussion with the VP to support the right decision on such transactions
- Study existing processes and suggest changes / improvements wherever applicable. On an ongoing basis improve internal control environment and ensure weaknesses are rectified. Implement effective internal controls processes with respect to all financial AR and AP.
- Main interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interface within and outside the organization?)
- Internal Interface – Business, Department Head, Departmental peers, Colleagues.
- External Interface – Consultants, Auditors, Regulatory Authorities, Clients & Vendors.
- Reporting –VP – Finance and Accounts
List the critical accountabilities that must be achieved in order that the job purpose is fulfilled.
|Have an in depth awareness of the entity accounts for which responsible.|
|Ensure all accounts are reconciled on monthly (periodic) basis and all open items are acted upon in no time.|
|Timely completion of all internal reviews and hence the completion and conclusion of all audits (Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Cost Audit & Tax Audit).|
|Proactive action (coordination) for compliance with all regulatory requirements including vendor and sub contractor management.|
|Monthly closure of accounts and books – month on month with high level of accuracy.|
|Data readiness, validation and support for the monthly reporting.|
|Automation of as many processes in F&A and within organization to improve both quality and timelines on deliverables.|
|Evaluate all business transactions in line with various accounting requirements – Ind AS, Arms Length, Company Act, Other Regulatory compliances, Banking, etc.|
|Analysis of all expenses on monthly basis for cost containment measures.|
|Any other key objectives as are defined by the organization from time to time.|
|Direct Reports||Members in F&A team|
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:
- Qualification and Experience: CA (8-10 years)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Managerial & Leadership Skill
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Effective Communication (written & spoken)
- Financial Analysis
- Presentation skills
- Very good working knowledge of SAP (ERP system) and usage of MS Office Suit.
- Working knowledge of Book Keeping, taxation & Company Law.