COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt Ltd
- Oversee the customer relationship initiatives across all the cities.
- Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the Leasing and Ops team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Interact with key customers on a regular basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate teams.
- Responsible for overall Customer Service Delivery and Customer Engagement Process for the REIT portfolio.
- Knowledge Management: Responsible to capture tacit knowledge and best practices to provide insights for process excellence and domain competence.
- Capture and validate Metrics / MIS provided by the team.
- Plan and manage the customer support operational strategies of the day to day operations, resource allocation.
- Implement a consistent and clear vision of the Customer relationship Management structure to enable continued growth and development.
- Ensure proactive communication with internal and external stakeholders/ service providers.
- Create and drive surveys to gather feedback & identify areas for improvement, like customer satisfaction surveys.
- Taking ownership of the more serious complaints and ensuring that the client queries have been addressed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures like reviewing current Customer Service processes, challenging and suggesting improvements where necessary.
- Develop processes & SOPs to improve efficiency.
- Initiate and drive new ideas that would help improve the process.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization or department.
- Work with Group CSR Team for Corporate Connect and Community Outreach programs with the tenants.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Any graduate with 6-9 yrs experience in CRE/CRM
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to build and strengthen partnerships – Engage and collaborate effectively with service partners.
- Awareness of industry best practices and latest trends.
- Awareness and understanding of commercial, legal and regulatory aspects.
- Handson ability to drive and address complex issue in very short span to ensure business continuity at all times.