REPORTING MANAGER: GM Finance
This position will be responsible for statutory and internal audit closure.
- Liaison with consultants / external service providers for the IA function.
- Assisting with designing the scope of the IA.
- Assisting with the Internal Audit.
- Monitoring the IA finding management responses. Enduring responses mitigate gaps identified.
- Manage and ensure that the action items are the concluded.
- Keep abreast with latest IA processes.
- Keep abreast with changes in statute where applicable.
- Assist with managing contracts.
||Reporting Manager, Embassy Group CFO and all functions and entities.|
||Auditors, Regulatory Authorities, Statutory Authorities.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
For Manager –
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Experience with SAP preferable.
- Highly motivated and self- directed; Focused on results and closures.
- Exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral).
- Good understanding of business.
- Systems thinker with ability to leverage technology & tools – Advanced Excel.
- Analysis and make recommendations to enable decision making and improvements.
- Good understanding of business and work processes.
- Process orientation with ability to align & improve for efficiency.
- Positive and collaborative attitude of working well with peers and team members to solve issues in a seamless and effective manner.
- Being firm and persistent in implementing financial processes.
- In-depth knowledge in the finance functions including Indian / GAAP accounting.
- Experience of interacting with auditors and regulatory authorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: