REPORTING MANAGER: Sr. Manager Strategy & Acquisitions
- In depth Fundamental analysis of the company financials including Income statement, Balance sheet and cash flow statement and preparing financial models based on DCF, Relative valuation and other multiples.
- Maintaining up-to- date models for buy-side firms as per latest PR & SEC filings.
- Building Non-GAAP and Merger and Acquisition/Pro Forma models to analyze financial statement on a Non GAAP basis which reflects core earnings, free cash flow, EBIT and EBITDA to offer financial analysis of companies across sectors
- Determining key industry drivers, performance ratios and conducting sector-wise, geographicwise and business segment-wise company analysis/financial modeling.
- Forecast of company future Revenues, Expenses, Profits, Cash flows, Revenue drivers, etc.
- Working on financial software’s like Thomson One Terminal, Thomson Reuters Street events.
- Client communication & interaction and also ensuring timely and high quality research deliveries to the clients in an efficient manner.
Ideal candidate should have following skill set:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Real Estate Valuation with Financial Modelling.
- Experience in DCF.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- BA/ MBA with min 2 years of relevant experience.