About Embassy Group:
- Embassy Group, a leading development firm in real estate commenced its operations in 1993 led by Jitu Virwani, chairman and managing director of the group. The establishment has developed 53+ Million Sq. Ft. of commercial, residential, retail, hospitality and industrial warehouse spaces and holds an extensive land bank of 1,000 acres across the country. The operation spans across Indian and international markets that include Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, Serbia, and Malaysia.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research, analysis & benchmarking activities across domains.
- Presentations & use case & user stories documentations.
- Industry best practices benchmarking.
- Vendor management & ownership to get the solution delivered in line with the documented requirements.
- Ensure bug-free delivery of solution from the vendors.
- Infuse Innovation in design thinking.
- English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication) and English Proficiency (Written).
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start the internship between 9th Jul’19 and 13th Aug’19.
- Are available for duration of 6 months.
- Are from Bangalore.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Exposed to new age tools of marketing.
- Exposed to latest in the technology domain.
- Have an outstanding communication skill and have a high level overall presentation.
- Self-driven & high innovation quotient.
- Certificate, 5 days a week.
# of Internships available: 2
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.