- In preparing reports on land conditions, price negotiation information, and recording any other notes related;
- In drafting, coordinating from the backend with the Land Acquisition team; And
- Aiding in moving documents pertaining to court and legal requirements in relation to the acquiring of 1000 acres of land in North Bangalore;
The position holder will be responsible –
Projects in / on Alur Duddanahalli, Hennur Road, Doddaballapur and Embassy Business Hub, Venkatala Village
- Agreements drafting, land acquisition.
- Work exposure of transactions, negotiation (rarely).
- Drafting reviewing of contracts/agreements.
- Sound knowledge in Revenue land acquisition with exposure and ability to understand legality of revenue matters.
- Knowledge of Verification of Property Title.
- Preparing agreement and sale deed.
- Scrutinizing of documents.
- Preparing checklist.
||Team Land Acquisition|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Educational Qualification – minimum Degree.
- Minimum Experience of 2-3 years.
- LLB fresher may be looked at.
- Computer Literacy- must have.
- Fluent in Kannada read and right- must have.
- Good communication and translation skills in Kannada and English.
- Fluent in English read, write and speak.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: