REPORTING MANAGER: DGM – M&A
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
The Manager Mergers and Acquisitions will be responsible for developing mergers and acquisition strategy for the organization. Execute end to end due diligence, deal negotiation and closure of processes. The Manager M&A will work closely with the M&A team and will report into Senior DGM – M&A
- Studying and analysing market conditions and developments.
- Devising M&A strategies, identify and undertake research for evaluating potential targets and markets.
- Perform various valuation methods to develop various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions in real estate sector.
- Carrying out due diligence of the financial and commercial health of companies in consideration.
- Preparation of deal negotiations, deal valuation and pricing and preparation of deal documentation to facilitate decision making.
- Review / Prepare term sheets MOUs, definitive agreements (SPA / SSHA / JDA, JV) and make necessary recommendations and suggestions to enable closure of deal
Determine optimal transaction structure (Tax and Corporate) and negotiation strategy for seamless deal execution.
- To handle the entire gamut of pre and post- merger activities including project evaluation/appraisal, preparation of term sheets/legal documents and negotiation thereof with both the parties.
- To handle various internal documentations, documentation w.r.t. transaction structuring & closely work with the legal counsel for advisory for the M&A transaction.
- Ensure closure of processes and agreements by working closely with various stakeholders. Adherence to all the statutory compliance processes.
- Critical part of the deal negotiation team and attend negotiation meetings with a clear brief & deliverable.
Key Skills, Experience and Background:
(degree / diploma)
|Experience||4 -7 years of overall experience with 3-5 years of experience in M&A|
Performance and personal competencies include:
|Performance||Should have executed end to end merger and acquisition with at least one major deals. Also, should have Big 4 transaction advisory experience.|
|Competencies||Strong executive presence and robust communication skills.
Strong financial modeling skills and knowledge of deal structuring.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.