COMPANY: Embassy Group
The Deputy Manager / Manager shall support the Head Embassy Priority, Channel and Alliance Partners achieve the planned revenue through Priority members, channel partners and to expand the group’s base of channel partners pan India and identified overseas territories. Assist in establishing the agreed process and systems to enable the channel partners to engage effectively with relevant teams across the organization with regards to their leads / deals.
- Responsible to identify, recruit and develop new partners while improving productivity from existing partners as assigned.
- Leverage assigned channel contacts for targeted inventory movement during new project pre-launches & launches.
- Achieve sales through channel partners for projects in each segment (Luxury and Premium) as per assigned targets and in line with organization’s objectives.
- Anchor the internal and external interfaces to:
- Induct and orient new partners.
- Work with the Head of Function to operationalize the process for servicing the Channel Partners: Registration of leads, site visit coordination and regular product & price updates for the projects, invoice and payments.
- Ensure response to customer and broker queries and complaints are provided in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Resolve operational issues and improve the process.
- For assigned channel partners, track performance, getting into issues and factors impacting the sales. Adopt appropriate corrective action and strategy to enable and improve the sales outcomes. Ensure focus on the top-performing partners, as well as the partners that have the strongest potential to grow.
- Undertake the planning, organizing and execution of PIE events and other initiatives as assigned.
- Coordinate with MarCom for release of communication updates.
- Ensure constantly improving/nurturing channel partner relationships and new channel partner acquisition.
- Provide MIS updates and reports to Head of Channel Partner Sales.
- Suggest and implement initiatives to improve the partner experience and effectiveness.
- For Embassy Group’s ‘Priority’ program, work with the Marketing & Sales team to conceptualize and execute program initiatives to achieve program goals and objectives.
- Follow established process and protocols and work seamlessly with the Asset Management team for delivery of services to end owners.
- Ensure RERA and applicable statutory compliances for the Channel partner operations.
||Head – Premium, Luxury, Marketing & Sales Teams, Head Digital & LMT, Events & PR, Asset Management Team.|
||Channel partners, Brokers, Customers, Wealth Advisors and Vendors.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA with minimum 5-6 years experience in Marketing real estate. Previous experience of driving channel sales preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Self starter with focus on results.
- Collaboration and working through others
- Ability to select, support and motivate partners
- Business acumen
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Effective communication skills – Concise and engaging
- Planning and organization
- Ability to influence
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution