REPORTING MANAGER: AGM – Finance and Accounts
This position will be responsible for book closure, coordination for statutory and internal audit closure.
- Ensuring GL review, cost center review, internal controls.
- Preparing TB for book closure and ensuring all book closure entries are accounted along with Ind-As adjustments in SAP/tally. If need be, to pass book closure entries wherever necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring monthly closure of books.
- Preparation of all audit workpapers, including complete analysis of expense, revenue, assets and liabilities.
- Preparation of financial statements, consolidated /standalone in excel as per applicable accounting standards.
- Ensuring TDS and GST remittance, including monthly/quarterly returns.
- Responsible for all MIS preparation, analysis.
- Work with accounting team wherever necessary to ensure book closure and financial reporting.
- Work with other departments to get information required for book closure and financial reporting.
||Reporting Manager, Embassy Group CFO, Secretarial, Tax, Audit, Funding Team, sales and CRM and Embassy Group Projects Head.|
||Auditors, Regulatory Authorities, Statutory Authorities / Government Bodies.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 4 years’ experience in a finance and audit team.
- Candidate should have experience working on book closure, IND AS, audit & compliance. Experience with SAP required.
- Highly motivated and self- directed; Focused on results and closures.
- Exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication (written and oral).
- Good understanding of business.
- Systems thinker with ability to leverage technology & tools – Advanced Excel.
- Analysis and make recommendations to enable decision making and improvements
- Good understanding of business and work processes.
- Process orientation with ability to align & improve for efficiency.
- Positive and collaborative attitude of working well with peers and team members to solve issues in a seamless and effective manner.
- Being firm and persistent in implementing financial processes.
- In-depth knowledge in the finance functions including Indian / GAAP accounting.
- Experience of interacting with auditors and regulatory authorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: