COMPANY: Embassy Group
Job Purpose: As the Team Leader of the CRM – Documentation team, the individual will be responsible for managing the documentation processing and customer relationship from confirmation of sales booking till handover of the property and registration. The individual will ensure the team acknowledges receipt of first payment, keeps the customer advised of project progress (as applicable), raises demand notes and collects payments as per schedule from customers or their bankers. He / she will also ensure necessary coordination of services with legal, accounting and audit functions to ensure all documentation is error free and archive the relevant documents in digital and physical form.
- Establish operational processes for all documentation related client services. Work with the partnering teams (Accounts, Legal, Finance, Sales, Channel Partner and other teams) to set the process and turnarounds.
- Ensure review and approval of all final documents prepared by the team. Get involved to resolve complex issues or changes / modifications to standard formats / clause details.
- Ensure team follows process for:
- Monitoring project progress and keep clients updated on the same through email.
- Raising demand notes based on agreement and project completion status.
- Follow up with clients / bankers to collect payments as per schedule.
- Acknowledging client payments with receipts.
- Finalizing the sale deed taking into account all the assignments made from the initial agreement.
- Get the sale deed vetted by Legal, Finance & Audit teams and send to customer.
- Liaise with Registrar’s office and client for registration of the sale deed.
- Respond to client issues, queries and grievances promptly.
- Maintain document control through digitally and physically for easy retrieval and review.
- Capture customer interaction and updates as required in Salesforce database.
- Arranging transport etc. for site visits.
- Connect frequently with the PST team and projects to understand progress and risks associated with committed handover dates and impact on demand notes and collections. Ensure unified approach for client handling keeping all concerned in the loop for communications to client.
- Ensure updated calculations for compensation payable on account of delay in delivery and getting the same verified with Accounts.
- Maintain and publish the project-wise cashflow (collections due) on a monthly basis and ensure adherence to the same. Handle all escalations or difficult cases to ensure appropriate handling and collections.
- Ensure preparation of Deed of declaration across all projects.
- Provide details for formation of association and Owner’s manual guidelines for all completed projects.
- Personally anchor key relations with select clients and relationships (Banks, owners etc).
- Ensure RERA and applicable statutory compliances for the CRM – Documentation operations.
- Lead and manage the documentation team by hiring, training and coaching the talent for success.
||Sales, Channel Partner Team, LMT Team, Projects, PST, Finance, Legal||
||Customers, Brokers, Tax / Legal Consultant, Registrar’s office, Courier Services, Banks|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelors in Commerce or Economics with 10 yrs experience in sales or customer service, preferably in the real estate sector. Expertise of the legal requirements in the real estate industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- RERA and other relevant laws.
- Building relationships & influencing stakeholders.
- Communications skills both written & verbal.
- Crisis management.
- Market research.
- Negotiating skills.
- Getting things done.
- SAP or similar ERP systems.