COMPANY: Nam Estates Pvt ltd.
As an Assistant Manager, the individual will be responsible for managing the customer relationship from confirmation of sales booking till handover of the property and registration. He /she will acknowledge receipt of first payment, keep the customer advised of project progress (as applicable), raise demand notes and collect payments as per schedule from customers or their bankers. He / she will liaise with legal, accounting and audit functions to ensure all documentation is error free and archive the relevant documents in digital and physical form.
- Acknowledge client payments with receipts.
- Monitor project progress and keep clients updated on the same through email.
- Raise demand notes based on agreement and project completion status.
- Follow up with clients / bankers to collect payments as per schedule.
- Process the sale deed taking into account all the assignments made from the initial agreement.
- Get the sale deed vetted by Legal, Finance & Audit teams and send to customer.
- Follow up with Projects to get units delivered as per committed handover dates.
- Liaise with Registrar’s office and client for registration of the sale deed.
- Be aware of RERA and other laws pertaining to the real estate industry and ensure compliance.
- Calculating compensation for the delay in delivery and getting the same verified with accounts.
- Respond to client issues, queries and grievances promptly.
- Maintain document control through digitally and physically for easy retrieval and review.
- Capture customer interaction and updates as required in Salesforce database.
- Project cashflow (collections due) on a monthly basis and ensure adherence to the same.
- Preparation of Deed of declaration across all projects.
- Formation of association and Owner’s manual guidelines across all completed projects.
||Sales, Channel Partner Team, Projects, LMT, Finance, Legal.|
||Customers, Brokers, Tax / Legal Consultant, Registrar’s office, Courier Services, Banks.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Bachelors in Commerce or Economics with 5+ yrs experience in sales or customer service, preferably in the real estate sector. Expertise in property ownership and related documentation requirements of the state.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Building relationships & influencing stakeholders.
- Communications skills both written & verbal.
- Service orientation.
- Computing and analytical skills.
- Negotiating skills.
- Ownership and initiative.
- Planning, organization and time management.
- Delivery under pressure.
- SAP or similar ERP systems.
- RERA and other relevant laws.