- For identified land parcels conduct a thorough feasibility exercise with detailed competition mapping, location constraints and recommended development.
- Understand customer preferences for properties across different segments and regions.
- Be aware of regional competition’s offerings in terms of quality, features and price points.
- Present recommendations based on feasibility study to the Chairman for feedback and approval.
- Develop concepts for identified land parcels using above knowledge to give a decisive competitive edge to Embassy.
- Work with team members for preparing the design brief and engaging the architect / design consultant.
- Consult with the concerned leader(s) while developing the concept and the product. Incorporate relevant feedback and inputs to ensure development of a robust and marketable product.
- Support the launch process by putting together the product training materials and content for the sales team prior to launch. Conduct training as needed.
- Conduct periodic audits during construction to verify fidelity to prescribed specifications and take immediate actions in case of any deviations.
- Share audit findings with QA team and concerned project leads / internal team members.
- Provide details for the product to concerned marketing team and transition the project. Involve them in advance and help them work closely with the Corporate Branding team to ensure overall compliance with brand guidelines.
- Handhold the marketing and sales team during the first few months of the launch.
- Ensure proper documentation and archiving or all details related to land parcels, feasibilities and products / projects.
- Share information on market, competition and best practice through regular updates / information briefs.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA with 3-4 years of experience.