Computation of all taxes governing financial transactions (income Tax, TDS, GST) and ensure compliance on all matters pertaining to Direct/Indirect taxes.
- Responsible to compute tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and report accruals.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate, Firms, and Individual Direct tax and Indirect tax returns.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Manage tax authorities and consultants.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 2 yrs. Post qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Robust knowledge and experience in Indian Income tax & Indirect Tax compliances.
- Experience in Income Tax and GST compliances.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.