REPORTING MANAGER: Assistant General Manager, Marketing and Lead Management
Job Purpose: Capture details of new leads into Salesforce database, eliminate duplicates, establish contacts with them, research their profiles, pre-sell property options to generate a buying interest in them and pass on the qualified leads to Sales teams.
- To upload details of new leads into Salesforce database and check for duplicate entries.
- To establish contact with new leads and assess their potential to buy the Group’s property
- To offer the different properties available and seek their response.
- Based on interest shown in a particular property, actively promote it to generate buying interest.
- In case of buying interest, confirm the same by contracting a site visit.
- Qualify confirmed leads in the Salesforce database.
- Capture the salient points of the interaction into the Salesforce database.
- Allow the system to assign the qualified lead to a sales person and send a message on the same.
- Generate monthly reports on no of leads by channel, percent qualified, percent converted to sale.
- Generate other reports as advised by the Digital marketing Manager.
||Business Heads, Functional Heads, Sales & Marketing teams, Marcom, Channel & Alliance Partner Head, CRM Teams|
||Prospects, Agency Partners.|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Graduate with 4-5 years experience in telemarketing. Proficiency in researching through internet using social media and web pages.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in spoken English.
- Pleasant and engaging tone of voice.
- Listening & Responsiveness.
- Adept at using internet to search and collate information.
- Quick to grasp product features and articulate the same clearly.
- Eye for detail and precision.
- Expertise in use of Salesforce database for storage and retrieval of data.
- Trained in telephone manners.
- Numeric ability.