COMPANY: Embassy Group
REPORTING MANAGER: Senior Manager – Contracts
- Assist Tendering and procurement process for the selection of Contractors and suppliers leading to the shortlisting and appointment.
- Participate in contract review meetings and ensure timely action in case of issues and ensure proper correspondences between all stakeholders across the projects.
- Will assist in managing a variety of contracts/subcontracts in accordance with the company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and contract requirements.
- Develop comparative analysis and put up for approval with recommendation.
- Enter the contracts and proposals into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- These contracts will be for large-scale, complex, professional services consulting engagements spread across multiple portfolio’s.
- Prepare contractual performance of partners/vendors.
- Collate data, prepare forecasts, analyze trends and presents results pertaining to the project.
- Manage and track contractual compliances, Contribute to the Company’s tracking processes / system and monitoring for contract compliance.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders regarding advanced planning, consolidation and reporting issues and solutions.
- Prepare related presentations/reports related to financial analysis taking into consideration actual performance, accounts payable trends and forecasts.
- Establish Monthly review agenda and prepare minutes of the meeting.
- Work closely with teams to propose and support negotiation of contracts, change orders, with a primary focus on ensuring timely and appropriate adjustments to contract schedule, price or other terms as circumstances dictate.
- Draft processes and procedures to aid in the monitoring and management of commercial terms contracts.
- Organizing, managing, and documenting compliance with contract requirements.
- Develop the contract management tools, templates, methods and processes for individual engagements.
- Assist the Senior Manager in conducting monthly project audits and collating the points for compliance/findings.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, MBA/CPA preferred and/or membership of a Professional Body such as the RICS.
- 8 to 10 years of Experience in reputed large development or consulting organization. 3 years of previous experience in similar roles.
- Highly analytical, with strong technical and functional knowledge.
- Excellent communication and Negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with integrated financial systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) programs. Very strong Excel charting and graphics skill set.
- Knowledge of accounting systems and controls.
- Should have sound knowledge of Commercial Management and analytical skills along with proven ability in budgeting/forecasting and financial analysis.
- Problem solving.
- Attention to Details.
- Critical Thinking and Analytical Skill.
- Flexibility to manage situation.
- Team working with data’s.
- Relationship Building.
- Transparent, energetic with a strong work ethic, unquestioned integrity, and teamwork mentality.
- Willing to improve current procedures to develop and enhance the mode of working to reach world class.
- Confident and assertive, able to integrate and drive results through an existing local internal and vendor team.
- Have strong analytical and process skills.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Hardworking, results-oriented, curious, and willing to take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Key Skills, Experience and Background:
Performance and personal competencies include: