COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
REPORTING MANAGER: President Commercial Leasing
Job Purpose: The position is accountable for retails and ancillary leasing operations including food courts, casual leasing activities and associated support services across Embassy Office Parks PAN India. The primary focus of the role is to utilize space available in the parks and provide services and amenities that positively impact attractiveness of the property as well as park / end user satisfaction.
- Retail space leasing & LLAs
- Identify new opportunities for vacant space. Manage the process or proposals on commercials and approvals. LOI / LLAs finalization and execution in coordination with legal team.
- For new retail vendor manage the project coordination, transition and ensuring commencement of operations as per plan.
- Participate in discussions with projects team during the finalization of food court format. Review of layout and area statement. Identifying food vendors with right format.
- Initiate space taking over from projects. Ensure snags are completed. Issue of LOI to food vendors. Coordination with property management team in deploying resources required for operation.
- Ensure commencement of food court operations as per timeline.
- Food Court Management
- Track on LOIs and LLAs for renewals of agreements on time
- Establish basis and have track on commercials. Receivables management as per agreed timelines. Reporting receivables and expenses. Monthly assessment on P&L.
- Housekeeping and Quality audits: Periodical audit with check list on housekeeping of food court space and food quality. Review of report and compliance through respective vendors.
- Bay Amenities Management
- Track on amenities located in the bay and out of food court space (ATMs, Cafés, Parlours, Fitness centre, Medical centre, Crèche, Mail services etc.).
- Making sure lease documents are in place and renewals on time.
- Commercial proposals and obtaining approvals. Receivable tracking and ensure payments are on time. Reporting on receivables and P&L.
- Review of deliverables.
- Periodical meetings with Vendors and property management team on the services deliverables. Track on the performance.
- Casual Leasing
- Establish process on managing casual leasing activities to ensure structured way of conducting the events without compromising on quality.
- Establish industry benchmarking on the pricing offer to casual leasing events and guidelines to approve events.
- Coordination with MarCom on the casual leasing events. Working with Marcom on finalizing dates and branding for events. Sharing of communication.
- Track and review on the events and receivables on a monthly basis reporting the P&L statement. Obtain and evaluate feedback on the events and report with improvement plan.
- MIS – Operations Support Services
- Provide monthly reporting on all support services with respect to contract management, performance audit outcome, actionable items and receivables.
- Detailed tracker with timelines on actual Vs planned for receivables from all services. Actions to be taken on defaulters. Coordination with finance on reconciliation and P&L review.
- Analyse, Collate and Consolidate the MIS reports of all Embassy Office Parks.
- Obtain the reports park wise on monthly basis. Portfolio analysis and compiling reports. Consolidating report in the standard format of Embassy Office Parks for monthly management meeting. Maintain repository, data retrieval as and when required by management.
- Maintain the contract management tracker with details of existing agreements with start and end date. Actions and renewals. Update on YARDI and review of exceptional report.
- Track and report on all vendors meetings and performance.
- Stay focused on continuously identifying opportunities to enhance the retail and ancillary portfolio sharing thoughts and participating in discussions for any new opportunities, initiatives and implementations to enhance the bay experience.,.
||Head of Operations, Finance Managers, MarCom Team, Legal Manager and Embassy Group Projects Team|
||Retail Vendors, Architects and PMC|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Preferably an MBA.
- 3-5 years experience in casual leasing for commercial, retail, amenities and ancillary services.
- Proficiency in MS Office including MS Project / other project management reporting tools.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Planning, organizing and management skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of commercial-legal aspects pertaining to the operations.
- Experience in working and delivering in matrix organization.
- Highly motivated and self- directed.
- Proven analytic ability and strong critical thinking skills.
- Advance MS Excel skills, sound knowledge of other MS Office applications and MIS/ business reporting systems.