COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
REPORTING MANAGER: Assistant Vice President-Hospitality
- The Asset Manager will be responsible to support the AVP Hospitality in driving the portfolio of hotels with the purpose of creating asset value through driving the brands and executing strategies on a short, intermediate and long-term basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Perform accurate and timely review of the submitted operational reports of Hotel Operators, and perform the required analysis to the operating results, while liaising with the Hotel Operators for inquiries and clarifications.
- Study the operational reports submitted by the hotel operators, consolidate them and prepare input notes on any critical areas for the consideration of the management.
- Conduct the required audits and inspections to the operated Hotels and arrange meetings with hotels’ management, to verify the status of operations against the submitted reports.
- In correlation with the hotel teams, prepare and compile the monthly, quartley and annually MIS report.
- Work with Hotels General Managers for identifying and implementing initiatives for the purpose of saving costs, increasing revenues and enhancing customer experience.
- Ensure full compliance to Management Agreements controls by Hotel Operators and outline any breaches to the agreement to take the required actions.
- Analyse annual Capex plans and provide inputs for long terms strategic renovation. Ensure that the capex plan is in line with the current needs of the hotels and that no overestimations are made.
- Review and analyze the submitted budgets by Hotel Operators and provide input to management, in order to challenge and debate the budgets and underlying assumptions.
- Review and benchmark the trading performance parameters relevant to Hotel operations. Use tool like STR, Demand 360 etc.
- Ensure asset statutory compliances and permissions are up to date. Take necessary support from any in house team.
- For upcoming projects, provide inputs on product configuration, design efficiencies and hotel layouts.
- Assist AVP Hospitality and Projects team in procurement of FF&E, Operating Equipment– including Kitchen, Laundry etc.
- Assist AVP Hospitality in the pre-opening process of upcoming hotels. Ensure that there is coordination between projects/PMC and hotels teams leading up to opening of the hotel and seamless transition and handover is completed.
- Build relationship with key stake holders with the brands regional teams.
- Assist the AVP Hospitality in contributing to the Management Agreement from operational perspective during any new or renewal contract preparation phase.
Key Skills, Experience and Background:
|Education||Hotel Management Graduate or equivalent|
|(degree / diploma)|