COMPANY: Embassy Group
REPORTING MANAGER: President- Residential Business
Job Purpose: As the Analyst, the individual will be responsible for Market mapping and Competition analysis by preparing feasibility reports based on exhaustive market intelligence data and research within expected timelines. This position holder is also expected to examine new land proposals for expansion of residential portfolio and regularly track new launches. To create and update ongoing and planned projects’ database by drawings, design modifications, is key to this role.
- Market mapping and Competition analysis- Prepare feasibility reports based on exhaustive market intelligence data and research within expected timelines
- To Prepare customized reports for the management by leveraging market intelligence as and when required.
- Regular tracking of new launches.
- To support preparation of project tracker for ongoing projects.
- To secure and review various 3rd party reports once every quarter and prepare quarterly update providing market insights.
- Create and update ongoing and planned projects’ database: drawings, design modifications, etc.
- Product Decision making Support and Co-ordination- To support detail design stage inputs to ensure that the product is as per conceptualization
- Have fair architectural knowledge and be able to understand loading, calculation of FAR and FSI, identification and mapping configurations, basic rules of development and basic laws governing the developments.
- Exposure of working or having handled projects outside south zone – eg: Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and/or Pune.
- To support go to market strategy by collaborating with marketing, project and sales team for elements such as walkthrough , technology, scale models , sales office , renders etc.
- To support pricing strategy by way of micro market analysis / regular updates.
- To support product development by way of identifying competitive specifications, facilities and amenities.
- Identify Product Innovation- To identify innovative practices in other markets (both India and abroad) for adoption in our projects.
||Business Head – Residential, Business & Marketing Head – Luxury and Premium portfolio, Project Leads,|
||PMC, Architects, Design Consultants, Vendors|
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Master planner with 8-9 years of design related experience / relevant experience in the field.
- Expertise in residential and mixed-use projects.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning residential and / or large-scale mixed-use projects.
- Exposure and experience working with quality systems and process.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong inter personal skills – Should be effective in delivering outcomes through others.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Understanding of construction and materials.
- Awareness of industry best practices and latest trends.
- Awareness and understanding of residential, legal and regulatory aspects.