COMPANY: Embassy Office Parks Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
REPORTING MANAGER: Chief Investment Officer
- Analytical evaluation of opportunities shown to the REIT which involves in-depth modelling of acquisition targets. Person has to be comfortable with taking rent rolls given by prospective investee companies and converting that to projections in an excel model.
- Prepare written memos on the opportunities presented to the REIT which involve writing skills as well proficiency with power point.
- Work through the investment process which would include due diligence (technical, corporate, financial, legal, title, and regulatory) and to be able to.
- Work collaboratively with this senior management in identifying merger and acquisition targets within the business’s market.
- Obtain in-depth research and knowledge of commercial micro-market rents and dynamics.
- To carry out significant research into another company/property’s financials, tenant profile, projections.
- To analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA from A grade institute a must.
- Minimum 3 years experience in casual leasing for commercial, retail, amenities and ancillary services.
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is a Must and sound knowledge of other MS Office applications and MIS/ business reporting systems.
- Proven analytic ability and strong critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Planning, organizing and management skills.
- Experience in working and delivering in matrix organization.
- Highly motivated and self- directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies: