- For assigned clients / projects ensure effective delivery of contracted services: Account management, Property & Risk management, Leasing & Tenancy management, Vendor management, Statutory legal and risk compliance and Marketing
- Ensure availability of updated and accurate data of existing investors, clients and tenants
- Prepare introductory decks and commercial proposals as required for acquiring new clients / renewals. Also prepare introductory decks for Asset management to investors, institutional investors and bankers
- Ensure new tenants and investors to be part of the Embassy Group portfolio
- Conduct regular inspections providing details & explaining status on the project/Park etc
- Manage daily property & asset management including receivables, future plans and profit measures.
- Ensure co-ordination with the leasing teams, ESPL and asset management teams to being about seamless coordination with legal and accounting teams (Both in house and owners team)
- Ensure timely and accurate billing / invoicing and collections of rentals on behalf of the owners and collection of the AM Fee from existing Owners for services rendered by the function.
- Ensure updated master list of all leases and sale agreements pertaining to assigned clients & projects.
- Ensure Legal documents are stored and available as needed - AMF Agreement, Lease Documents (Renewal/New Lease Deed), other agreements - Maintenance agreement for services team.
- Ensure registration of Lease Agreements/ Renewals – 100% as per process / timelines.
- Ensure implementation of operational tools and customer relation measures like SAP, Sales force, CRM tools Customer satisfaction surveys and the Energize program.
- Administration of the Customer Satisfaction Surveys and achievement of specific improvements
- Assist in identifying and, pursuing and acquiring new investment opportunities and asset upgradation
- Manage legal compliances and regulations, renewal of lease deeds and maintenance agreements.
- Assist in the process of creating the annual (or other regular timeline as appropriate for the asset) business plans for assigned projects.
- Provide regular reporting and communication on the assigned projects with a checklist of all lease and sale agreements and any other reporting information and updates as may be required
- Provide data inputs for SAP & Salesforce implementation. Serve as primary lead for Yardi / other process system initiatives as assigned.
- Focus on enhancing effectiveness and self improvement goals. Identify specific goals and action plans to achieve focused growth and owners relationship , internal stakeholders (Legal , Accounting)
|Internal / Group
||Leasing, Projects, ESPL, Finance, Legal and Marketing teams
||Architects, PMC, Vendors, Clients, Government Agencies, Brokers / Channel Partners, Relocation firms (as applicable), Design Firms / Consultants, Legal, Property, Tax Consultants
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Graduate with 2+ yrs experience in sales or customer service, preferably in the real estate / construction sector.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Building relationships & influencing stakeholders
- Communications skills both written & verbal
- Service orientation
- Computing and analytical skills
- Negotiating skills
- Planning, organization and time management
- Delivery under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and ownership
- Problem solving
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Crisis management
- Understanding of construction (Structure, Exterior, Interiors, MEP etc.)
- Familiarity with SAP, Yardi or similar ERP systems
- Knowledge of market trends and regulatory requirements related to property ownership