Skip to main content
MBA Intern – Information Technology
- Information Technology
Internship duration – 6 months.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research, analysis & benchmarking activities across domains.
- Presentations & use case & user stories documentations.
- Industry best practices benchmarking.
- Vendor management & ownership to get the solution delivered in line with the documented requirements.
- Ensure bug-free delivery of solution from the vendors.
- Infuse Innovation in design thinking.
- English Proficiency (Spoken) and English Proficiency (Written).
- Exposed to new age tools of marketing.
- Exposed to latest in the technology domain.
- Have an outstanding communication skill and have a high level overall presentation.
- Self-driven & high innovation quotient.