COMPANY: Embassy Interiors Pvt Ltd
The candidate will be responsible to assist in the Design, Development, Manage and coordinate the projects being executed by Embassy Interiors.
- To design and translate the concept through presentation / rendering images / Walk-Throughs as specified by the Head Interior design basis client requirement.
- Preparation of full set of proper working drawings including detailed drawings for in house interior design projects.
- Managing multiple vendors & Supervise the Interiors work at site for a process oriented job completion efficiently.
- Prepares cost estimates / BOQ’s / BOM’s, sketches, layouts, specifications and other criteria pertinent to project development.
- Selects and suggests colour schemes, furniture and materials.
- Coordination with all Stake Holders, vendors, internal procurement team, site execution team for the smooth working of the project
- Assist in preparation of Project progress report and addressing any RFI from site by advising and resolving creatively any emerging on site problems/deficiencies.
- Monitor the timely raising of invoices and collections from vendors and customers pertaining to the project.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
||Projects Team / Services Team / Accounts Team / Procurement Team
||Customers / Vendors – Suppliers / Contractors
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Civil / Architecture / Degree in interior designing
5-6 years Hands on experience in a reputed Interior Design firm.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
The candidate will be based out of Embassy Interiors office at Boulevard and must be well versed in the following softwares:
- AutoCad 2D / 3D
- Any 3D graphic / Modelling / Animation software in order to create 3D models to produce realistic rendered visualization
- Knowledge in MS Office / Primavera / Project management will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of current interior design techniques and processes; interior products, building materials and finishes.
Experience in preparation of presentations for client discussion.
Must have experience in analyzing engineering drawing & Other documents to prepare time, cost, materials & Labor estimates.
Excellent communication skills, Key sense of Aesthetics, Organized, client focused and well groomed.