REPORTING MANAGER: VP Taxation
Computation of all taxes governing financial transactions and staff payroll ( income, TDS, service, VAT), Complete audit procedures (internal & external) and ensure compliance & dispute resolutions on all matters pertaining to Direct/Indirect taxes
- Responsible to legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and report accruals
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and Indirect tax returns
- Responsible for resolving all tax disputes.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
- Manage external tax authorities and consultants
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Qualified CA with minimum 15 years of experience with 10+ years of Tax experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Robust knowledge and experience in Indian corporate tax compliance & Indirect Tax
- Experience in tax strategy, planning and project management will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Team management skills