Job Purpose: Direct tax compliance, reporting and filing works. Ensure compliance & dispute resolutions on all matters pertaining to Direct taxes
- Prepare Income tax computations, estimates and report accruals
- Undertake all the tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
- Prepare advance tax computations every quarter for review of senior management
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax returns
- Preparation and filing of SFT in Form 61A
- Preparation and filing of lower tax deduction workings for obtaining lower tax deduction certificates
- Collate the necessary details/ requirement for the purpose of tax assessments, appeal
- Provide tax audit support to finance team/ tax auditors for the Group
- Liaise/ co-ordinate with external tax consultants on tax compliances, advisory, assessment/ litigation
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Assist in completing audit procedures (internal & external) and ensure compliance & dispute resolutions on all matters pertaining to Direct taxes
- Preparation of appeal documents and filing the same with the tax department and timely filing
Qualifications and Work Experience:
Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 2-3 years of tax experience
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Robust knowledge and experience in Tax laws
- Experience in handling tax assessments
- Experience in tax strategy, planning and project management will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.