Assist on all periodic (quarterly, half yearly and annual) compliance with various authorities with specific to regulations and arrange the necessary information and documents for complete compliance.
- Compliance with all statutory and legal compliance applicable to Indian company involving shareholders
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations
- Preparation and filing of annual returns, forms certificates etc.
- Preparation of notices, agendas and minutes with respect to all board meetings including the annual general meeting; Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies.
- Preparation of documentation and appropriate filing in respect of any changes to directors, registered office of the company etc.
- Providing general advice with regard to corporate secretarial practice.
- Good knowledge of Indian Companies Act 2013 and related legal regulations like Industrial Disputes Act, Income Tax Act, SEBI, Environmental laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act Have good relationship with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) and other statutory authorises as may be required under various legal provisions.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- It is highly desirable that the successful candidate is adept at working with various stakeholders; has good time management skills and has the ability to cope with a fast paced environment.
The position holder should demonstrate:
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with colleagues and all levels of management.
- The ability to analyse problems rigorously and from all angles, showing sound practical judgement.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent attitude to team working
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Candidate should be a qualified company secretary enrolled with the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- It is essential that the candidate can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of relevant and recent experience.