Skip to main content
AM - Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and operating plans in consultation with management.
- Leads ROI/NPV/IRR analysis, making recommendations to management.
- Prepares trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Researches, analyses and synthesizes data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Coordination with banks for payments, DD/cheque, foreign payments
- Manage & Supervise all aspects of Treasury (Mutual Fund Investments and Cash Flow)
- Undertaking PR/PO in SAP and working with CAMs/BSE Star for investments
- Quarterly valuation as per regulations
- Tracking competitors
- Preparation of monthly MIS
Educational Qualification & Competencies:
- Chartered Accountant with 1-5 years of experience
- Preferred experience in Treasury, Banking and Account Payable
- Working knowledge of SAP is must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills